Safe Til Six – After School Care
Safe Til Six is Community Central Hall’s after school care service. We offer term time and full year places for children. Safe Til Six is open Monday – Friday 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm during the school term and 8.30 am – 6.00 pm during school holidays.
Safe ’til Six after school care
Safe ’til Six collect from 6 local primary schools:
- Dunard Street Primary
- St. Charles Primary
- St Joseph’s Primary
- Oakgrove Primary
- Hillhead Primary by minibus
- Notre Dame Primary by minibus
- Benview Campus by minibus
- Highpark Primary
- St Cuthbert’s Primary
We also have places for children who attend Secondary School, but these older children make their own way to the after school care.
What We Aim To Achieve
- To provide a stimulating programme of activities.
- To work in partnership with families in the care of their child/children.
- To provide advice to parents when required.
- Organise regular fundraising events.
- Provide training for staff, students and volunteers.
- To keep updated on new and innovative programmes in relation to childcare
- To liaise with outside agencies with regard to the overall wellbeing of individual children when necessary.
If you are considering seeking a place at Safe ‘til Six and you would like to come along and visit you will be most welcome.
- Childcare for lone parents/families who wish to access adult or further education to enhance employment opportunities.
- Childcare for lone parents/families in full time or part-time employment.
- Emergency cover and referrals from social work if any vacancies exist.
- Referrals from respite agencies if any vacancies exist.
- Priority will be given to families living/working in the local area. Thereafter places will be allocated to the placing on the waiting list
For information regarding enrollment, please contact Janet for more information on 0141 331 7669 or e mail email@example.com.
Check out our What’s On page to find out more about the services we provide.
Want to know the latest news about Community Central Hall? You can find more on our news feed.