Vacancies / Staff
Community Central Hall offers a wide range of services to the local community. Here are a list of current vacancies at Community Central Hall:
Childcare Practitioner – Safe ‘til Six After School Care
Wage £7.90 per hour
Hours 20hrs a week Mon-Fri, 2pm and 6pm term time, up to 35hrs a week Mon-Fri shifts between 8am-6pm non term time
Duration Permanent post
Closing Date 12 October 2018
Looking for a qualified Childcare Practitioner to fit into a very busy and long established Afterschool care.
SVQ2 or equivalent also should be SSSC registered. Successful candidate will be asked to complete a Protection of Vulnerable Groups form which will be paid for by the employer.
To assist in the care of children in an after school care setting and to aid and stimulate the development of children according to the guidelines given by Safe ‘til Six management. CCH Safe ‘til Six is a Care Inspectorate registered service.
- Assisting in the collection of children from school.
- Assist in the preparation for delivering the summer programme of trips.
- Supervise children. Promoting good behavior through positive role modeling and instruction. Giving guidelines for desirable behaviors and challenging negative behaviors where appropriate.
- Building an understanding with the children in order to provide the most effective care.
- Acting in line with CCH Health and Safety policy
- Understanding CCH Child Protection policy and acting within it
- Building relationships with parents and involving them in the service and fundraising
- Participating in and seeking out fundraising opportunities
- Considering own strengths and areas for development and take appropriate action e.g. seeking leaning opportunities.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
To apply please send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Childcare Practitioner – Happy Days Nursery
Wage £8.51 per hour
Hours 35hrs a week (Mon – Fri between 8am – 6pm)
Location Community Central Hall, 304 Maryhill, Road, Glasgow, G20 7YE
Duration 1 Maternity Cover post
Date posted 28 September 2018
Closing Date 12 October 2018
Starting Date Soon as possible following PVG Checks
To care for and support the development of a group of nursery children assigned to you through implementing the agreed curriculum responding to the children’s interests. CCH Happy Days Nursery is a Care Inspectorate registered service.
HNC in Childcare and Education or equivalent also should be SSSC registered. Successful applicants are required to fill in a Protection of Vulnerable Groups form which will be paid by the employer.
- Implementing the curriculum as directed by the Childcare Services Manager and Team Leader.
- Setting up play area’s and ensuring nursery equipment and resources are kept in good working order.
- Draw up monthly plan taking into consideration the children’s interests
- Delivering activities and recording observations
- Assessing children’s development
- Informing parents of their child’s progress
- Observe Community Central Hall Health and Safety policy
- Contribute ideas for learning activities
- Participating in fundraising
- Contribute to the planning children’s activities and
- Any other duties as reasonably required
To apply please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to gain some experience through volunteering? You can find out more here.
We are also running a Job Club every Wednesday. You can find out more information on our Job Club page.