Vacancies / Staff
Community Central Hall offers a wide range of services to the local community. Here are a list of current vacancies at Community Central Hall:
Closing date: 31 May 2019
Rate of Pay: £9.10 per hour
Company: Community Central Halls
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 20 hours per week The post may require evenings and weekend work with advance notice to meet the needs of the business.
This newly implemented role will include responsibility to plan, organise and prepare all aspects of CCH’s catering output including management of all event catering. Oversight of lunch provision for Happy Days Nursery and The Princes Trust will also be required as part of the post holder’s day to day responsibilities.
- Plan menus in liaison with internal services, including any special dietary requirements including but not exclusive to allergens and lifestyle choices
- Preparing, cooking and delivering food, in a timely and presentable manner, to both internal and external clients
- Work in conjunction with the Hospitality and Facilities Manager to promote the company’s service to all function and event bookers.
- Costing, pricing and preparing menus and catering offerings for large scale catering events and functions
- Maintaining a stock rotation system and ensuring robust fit for purpose stock control systems are in place
- Supervise the company Cook to maintain high standard of output for nursery meals
- Supervise and, where appropriate, train volunteers and placements
- Make efficient and effective use of weekly Fare Share delivery to ensure this is implemented into menu offerings to minimise waste and unnecessary additional costings
- Develop and maintain departmental budget, working to ensure best value on procurement and optimising income for event catering
- Ensure all administration is carried out in a timely manner to meet the needs of the operation
- Undertake training and development where appropriate and applicable
To apply please send you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also running a Job Club every Wednesday. You can find out more information on our Job Club page.