Vacancies / Staff
Community Central Hall offers a wide range of services to the local community. Here are a list of current vacancies at Community Central Hall:
Childcare Practitioner – Happy Days Nursery
Wage £8.51 per hour
Hours 35hrs a week (Mon – Fri between 8am – 6pm)
Location Community Central Hall, 304 Maryhill, Road, Glasgow, G20 7YE
Duration 1 Permanent post, 2 Maternity Cover post
Date posted 7 June 2018
Closing Date 22 June 2018
Starting Date Soon as possible following PVG Checks
To care for and support the development of a group of nursery children assigned to you through implementing the agreed curriculum responding to the children’s interests. CCH Happy Days Nursery is a Care Inspectorate registered service.
HNC in Childcare and Education or equivalent
Successful applicants are required to fill in a Protection of Vulnerable Groups form which will be paid by the employer.
- Implementing the curriculum as directed by the Childcare Services Manager and Team Leader.
- Setting up play area’s and ensuring nursery equipment and resources are kept in good working order.
- Draw up monthly plan taking into consideration the children’s interests
- Delivering activities and recording observations
- Assessing children’s development
- Informing parents of their child’s progress
- Observe Community Central Hall Health and Safety policy
- Contribute ideas for learning activities
- Participating in fundraising
- Contribute to the planning children’s activities and
- Any other duties as reasonably required
How to apply:
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to gain some experience through volunteering? You can find out more here.
We are also running a Job Club every Wednesday. You can find out more information on our Job Club page.